|Home||» Products||» PU Color Paste||» Pigments for PU Foam|
Pigments for PU Foam
Backed with the support of dedicated professionals and diligent workforce, we have been able to manufacture and supply grade-A Pigments for PU Foam. The offered pigment is formulated using quality proven input-factors and latest technology under the vigilant-eyes of expert quality analysts in accordance with the international quality norms. The pigment the we offer is highly acknowledged for its purity, high effectiveness and long shelf life across the market. Widely used in PU Foam products manufacturing industry, Pigments for PU Foam can be availed in various specifications in optimum packaging material.
PU Color Paste
- Polyurethane Color Paste of high quality is manufactured for specialized applications by using Pigments and other polymeric raw materials of only reputed makes with most appropriate specification.
- Intensive in-house development of specialized Colorants are done specially for Polyurethane Products with due consideration of hue, chroma strength, opacity and off course at value for money prices.
- CHEMIE Color Paste are suitable for coloring of all kinds of Polyurethane products like flexible slab-stock foam, semi flexible foams, Automotive Parts, Shoes, Toys, Industrial and Consumer goods.
- Low Viscosity paste for Dosing machines at av very low level of consumption.
- Phthalate free colors as per the REACH norms for footwear industry are also available on demand.
- Specialty Non Yellowing White Color Paste with UV resistance properties are also available for various PU Applications.
- Melamine based paste are available for Fire-Retardent and Acoustic Properties.
- High Jet Black Color with dosing properties based on Polyols and Phthalate free compositions are available for PU Applications.
- Excellent compatibility with the polyurethane system with proper binder ingredients.
- Finely dispersed pigment paste (total avoidance of mechanical problems).
- High color intensity pigment pastes with low loading to get desired color characteristics.
- Stable colorants to thermal degradation, chemical attack and radiation.
- Insoluble in water.
- Consistency in color shades and viscosity.
- Non fading (use of pigments of very high light fastness and resistance).
- No fogging effects. Specially designed color paste for automotive industry.
- Rich and UV protective coloring of polyurethane foam.
- Compatible for both Polyester and Polyether Polyol based PU System.
- High viscosity paste for blending in Polyol to get maximum yields.
- Contact Details